Saturday, October 3, 2009

Stroller for Solar

Going to check out some of the solar energy tour sites in Toledo today!

Having flashbacks about being a little kid going to my dad's work and some of his partners I guess would show me the big prototype solar panel thing, it was HUGE, as big as a door and thick, like one or 2 feet thick. They would show me the poster they had and explain it to me. I made them show me every time. I loved it. And we would go have breakfast for lunch. I had this elaborate ritual where I had to cut up my bacon and my toast and my eggs and mix them all together before I would eat. My dad said it was gross and maybe I should get scrambled eggs instead and please stop doing this. But I didn't. : )

1 comment:

sgreerpitt said...

how neat -- your dad worked on solar panels!