Sunday, October 25, 2009

Maslowbotomy



You know I'm weird, right? Does this surprise anybody? Yeah, I'm a genius idiot, total wuss with a sick sense of humor and a prude with a dirty mind. A loving bitch, self-centered yet generous. Hardworking and burnt out, living in an Alanis Morisette song.

Just feeling a little cynical. Everybody wants basic things like food shelter money and good sex. So... wouldn't that be the lowest common denominator to base anything on? If that's all there was, wouldn't that make relationships interchangeable?

Just want to get off ground level to some spirituality and intellectualism and be of service to the world and maybe even have some hobbies. Just want to get higher and not get cut down.

In the vacuum, I built my own little thing. Now, under examination, it's all stupid and weird. But it's not. But I can't really justify anything. We don't like weird... Um, why me then, exactly?

Who dissects a living thing?

But you know, a lot of people are lonely.

No comments: