Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Transit Times

When things get really whacked I get tempted to revert to my childhood. I studied astrology as a preteen and by the time I was 13 I was good enough at it to start my empirical analysis to prove/disprove astrology by collecting data and evaluating it based on many different criteria. I continued this from Freshman to Junior year of High School. It was real scientific but I think one of my first categories was "people who have dark hair." HeHe : )

Maybe I would like to play the game anyway, just because...

Okay, naysayer, I'll see your "no scientific possibility whatsoever" and "fatalistic determinism" and raise you a "math is fun", "that explains everything!" and an "all things must pass"!

Because it's good to know things will get better. But it's better to know things will get good on Thursday morning at 2:14 am.

No comments: