Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day In, Garbage Out

Wow, I had a crappy day today. Just feeling kind of melancholy and blue. I was not into working at all. I almost never feel like that. I should have just gone home and had my own personal snow day.

I guess not every day is going to be peaches and cream. Wait, yum that sounds good. Maybe I will try eating better tomorrow. I've been slacking on lunches for a few weeks. My back was sore from shoveling but I felt better for a while after walking.

I was just concluding there is no amount of entertainment or hobbies in the world that will cheer you up if you're meant to be sad. I figured I'd get my "ten minutes" of guitar practice in and worked on:

Pink Floyd - Is There Anybody Out There
Led Zeppelin - Tangerine
Massive Attack - Teardrop
Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun

Now I am a little better than I was yesterday.

No comments: