Saturday, June 23, 2007

You've Got to Rearrange...

I'm still busy "straightening up", but I want to spend a minute here because it hit me...

Everything's changing.

Tricia got a new puppy, George is about to retire, Michele is getting married today. My heart goes out for those on the cusp of a new life. : )

------------------------------------
Mashup I am not going to make: "Bridge Over Troubled Water" and "Purple Rain" (What a lovely bombastic monstrosity that would be!)

------------------------------------
Stupid things to do: When you're a sophomore in high school, spend a week's worth of afterschool hours learning to read and write Tengwar (elvish script) to impress a Lord of the Rings freak. When you hand him the note you wrote him, he won't be able to read it and will, in fact, think it's Hebrew. Be too embarrassed to explain.

No comments: