Thursday, June 21, 2007

Loose Change

"I want to change... I just don't want to be different."

This one walloped me last night.

I was thinking "You need to work harder on being a leader." Okay, I agree but...
What is the problem? Then I realized I had a picture in my head of the embodiment of leader and it is: A Talkative Man.

No wonder I haven't been able to just jell on it and make it happen. That's why it feels "them" and not "me". I agree with the qualities, but the picture is wrong. I know so many women with wonderful qualities I can strive for. : )

So, change always sounds good. But if it's difficult, check your vision.

What do I think of as a "good Christian"? Could I become that? Is that vision correct or just a stereotype I picked up? What will it look like for me?

------------------------------------
Mashup I am not going to make: "Sugar, We're Going Down" and "Bewitched"

------------------------------------
(New Category!)
Things I believed when I was six: There are dogs and cats and there are lions and tigers. Lions are dogs and tigers are cats.

------------------------------------
Touche Cliche: Sow's ear is the new silk.

No comments: