Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Earth Mover

Mashup I kinda made: "I Feel the Earth Move (Under My Feet)" and "Godzilla"

For years my youngest one's favorite song was Godzilla by Blue Oyster Cult. My oldest one's favorite song was Flood by Jars of Clay. When we went for a long drive in the summertime, I would alternate tapes back and forth so we could hear each song over and over again. I still have a Godzilla/Flood repetitive mix tape. (Treasure!)

Bathtime was so fun when they were little and I played songs for them while they washed and played. I Feel the Earth Move/Godzilla was one of the favorites.

I had the cleanest kids in town. "Look, Mommy! My fingers are old!"

------------------------------------
(New Category!)
Women's Issues: Long Fingernails vs. The Ability to Play Guitar

4 comments:

Tink said...

I love "old fingers"!

Anonymous said...

I love LONG fingernails...and I can even type with them!!!

Jan

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais

Qaro said...

Hi Jan! Hi Tink! Thank you for posting! Have a great day!