Friday, September 17, 2010

Look Up

Learned something interesting... Well you know, I don't know if this is gossip or not. I'm starting to think that people who break these rules are more socially aware than people who follow them. It is freaking hard to follow every freaking rule. It's just awful, you can never succeed. It's okay to not exactly agree with some rules, or draw gradients and draw a line on the spectrum... Anyway, maybe this is gossip but... I found out someone I like actually likes someone I really think is a jerk. The implications are huge: My opinions are just mine. Not everyone thinks of everyone the same way. Everyone has a shot at friends. A lot of people might think I am a jerk. That's not the end of the world. It's variable. (I don't think variable's the right word. What word do I want?) Maybe I can vary people's opinion of me. Maybe I don't have to. If I strive for what I believe is good, we will all survive.

I had some trouble with some acquaintances, see a few posts back, and someone asked me "So why do you want to be friends with these people?" That's a very interesting question...

I have to get ready for work so... Have a good day! : )

No comments: