Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Through the Woods

Had a very nice birthday. Didn't expect anything! Stayed in a great mood almost all day. My coworkers got me some pretty pink and purple mixed flowers I liked a lot. And a card about getting "Lucky" ...guess you have to see it. J sent me red roses, which made me nervous since we've been separated this year. (Red roses are the PDA of flowers.) I almost had a panic attack but I calmed down pretty quickly. "Everything is okay. Nothing's changed. Flowers is flowers. It's the thought that counts."

I'm one of those weirdos who gets happy about their birthdays. I don't care how old I am. Hey, look! I'm alive! Woo-Hoo!!! I get in a weird mood but I didn't act like an idiot too much. Wanted to play instead of work but I was a good girl. Got my stuff done.

For dinner we had veggie pizza with pepperoni (don't judge me) and for singing over: carrot cake with raisins and no frosting. The top was crunchy like a brownie. It was so yummy!

I got: One of the new Crest Sonic toothbrushes, a window mounted hummingbird feeder, a hula hoop, 2 3lb. hand weights and the origami masterpiece is still a work in progress. : )

No comments: