Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things I Am Doing Instead of Sleeping

Couldn't sleep, finally got up... Had to take Sudafed for some kind of alleged allergy and now I seem to be 'fed up. *buh-dum-bum*... So here are the thinkgs I am doing instead of sleeping...

A. Trying to figure out what is up with me this week. I went on vacation last week and came back feeling happy and relaxed. But now my attitude seems different somehow. It's been a weird few days. Not horribly weird, just a little raw. I can tell things are changing, but I don't know what. It seems to be some kind of realignment of self-esteem. Or it feels like a reunion of logic and emotion, does that make any sense? Like a barrier has disappeared and the floodgates are open and head and heart are both super busy having a party, catching up. Thoughts just pop all day and night and some of them are interesting and I have to jot them down. Remind me to pull out my notebook and post them for you. And by "you" I mean the Royal you. And then tell me if I can add "amateur philosopher" to my list of imaginary credentials.

B. Thinking of parody names for reality food tv shows. [Coming Soon]

C. Thinking about how my hair and I feel about each other. [Coming Soon]

D. Thinking about how much I would love a pet.

E. Thinking about writing a song but I can't come up with a good topic. I want to see if I can make a dance song because that would be something completely different.

And now... maybe I can sleep :)

No comments: