Friday, June 4, 2010

iDad

Got my Dad an iPad. Had to take out an advance to do it but I think it will be helpful. I think he will really like it. I am not expecting much but I'm hoping for miracles. : )

My Dad has always been very technical. He's always been into new things. In the 70's his business sold panel brick and cultured stone. Many of the buildings that have that big rough stone look have that from them. He also invested in and sold solar panels. He worked for a construction company for many years. I remember blueprints on his drafting table when I was little. My brother and I used to draw blueprints when we were little. My Dad would look at them and tell me my doors were impossible. I didn't like that, LOL! But for most of my life he's had a public accounting business. And they always had the newest, best computers available.

I think I will pretend Father's Day is this Sunday. : )

No comments: