Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Maximum Strength



(Here is my baby Eric at the Natural History Museum in Pittsburgh a few months ago.)

Okay, so I did not really need to see the movie "Religilous". I laughed too. I see the problems and incongruities. And I really didn't need to hear about the creationist museum with it's coexistent dinosaurs and cavemen... (Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.)

Maybe "back then" is like "how it is now". Is the whole internet false because some people have conspiracy theories?

It was amazing anybody could even write back then.

Maybe it's like "Raiders of the Lost Ark" or "National Treasure" or "DaVinci Code", a mystery with red herrings and double meanings and you have to have the secret clues to see the path?

I don't know, I can't really see the path. All I know is the thing that you get with faith: Resources beyond what you actually have.

1 comment:

sgreerpitt said...

absolutely agree with your last line.