Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Turn That Frown Upside Down

In High School biology, my lab partner and I didn't get along at all. Everything I suggested, yielded an "Okaaaaayyyy...". Like, 'How dare you be such an idiot?' I wasn't thrilled to see him.

But halfway through the semester, I thought, "You know what? I don't care. I don't want the hassle. I don't want to hate my science class. It's not important to make an enemy. I am not going to not like him anymore." So I just cut off my dislike and started being normal and friendly. We didn't become best friends or anything but it was fine.

Anyway, I don't want to worry so much.

------------------------------------
Funniest thing I saw "today": I found a receipt from the grocery store in my purse and noticed it said "LOL butter". Lots of Laughs Butter.

No comments: