Monday, April 5, 2010

Slowly, But Yeah


The other night it took me 5 hours to fix my stepmom's email for Picasa so she could send pictures. She finally let me come over and help. I've been offering for a long time. Someone else had already tried to fix it. Eventually she kept asking if I was almost done, "Oh yeah, almost done!" And if I wanted to give up "Oh no, I want to try one more thing!" (I wasn't keeping her up late, she stays up anyway. I knew she'd rather have it working than me out of there. Offering to let me off the hook was just being nice.)

I had to try a million things. Whatever the last thing I tried must've worked. : ) Just... there was no way I was going to give up. There was no way I was going to let her down. I would've tried a million more things to help her. She has done so much for my Dad for so long. There's yer strength world, see?

So here's a new picture of me with my Dad from January 29th.

He's back in the hospital again today. I spent most of today there.

No comments: