Monday, April 21, 2008

Projecting

Having trouble with a project. My boss just told me to split it apart and continue forward with the 90% that is fine and set the other 10% aside for more work later. Wow, that was so obvious and helps so much! : ) Will do. Right after lunch.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wish that would work for me -- unfortunately the 10 percent of my work project that's not working is getting the up-front approval to proceed with the other 90 percent!!

Qaro said...

Oh, my!