Tuesday, December 4, 2007

This I Used to Believe

Here's a cute site about things people used to believe when they were kids. Here are some good ones from there:

"My father played a lot of Beatles music for me as a child. Until high school, I thought that the standard color for submarines was yellow, like school buses.
Anon"

"I used to believe that when people said that they were in their "birthday suit" they were talking about a clown outfit.
Jocelyn"

"When I was little and I heard a weather report in the winter, I always wondered why they gave two temperatures: one for the "windshield factory" and one for everyone else. I couldn't figure out why it was so much colder where they made windshields. I don't remember how long I thought this before I learned about the wind chill factor.
chilly girl"

"When I was quite young, I believed that your coffin was really a spaceship to take you to heaven.
Sunshine"

"I used to believe pencil shavings were the key to bringing clay creatures to life. My best friend and I made a point to volunteer for the positions in school which emptied the pencil shavings from the sharpener, then secretly stash them away and bring them home to animate a small clay monster we hid in the basement. It never worked out as we planned.
Anon"

I love it! : )

------------------------------------
Mashup I am not going to make: "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and "Take Five"

No comments: